Why does everyone hate Vic so much?
He’s narcissistic, rude, homophobic, touches fans without permission, is an asshole to convention staff, pushes his religion on people, etc. Etc. He’s just not a nice guy. He’s a forty-something man who gets off on knowing he has a couple hundred teenage girls obsessing over characters he’s acted—he’s nothing special, he’s just a weird-ass pervert.
At San Japan, Vic threw away gifts in front of his fans, claiming he was married. I heard that got him banned the rest of the weekend there that year. People I know, including my cousin, claim to have seen him flirt with his younger fans. He’s a creeper.
- lolololwhut answered: Yeah first-hand experience here, he was definitely flirting with me. Very awkward. And he’s like the Charlie Sheen of anime.
- thegirlwhomakesnosense answered: Can’t disagree more, I’ve met him myself. He’s a sweet person, because he’s confident in himself people take that for ego. My Dad is similar.
- the-goblin-king reblogged this from jizzzyrichardpignoodles and added:
- sochiru likes this
- peayeahknow reblogged this from jizzzyrichardpignoodles and added:
- jizzzyrichardpignoodles reblogged this from schakall
- talenachimaru likes this
- neopuff likes this
- silencetoaster reblogged this from riddlethesphinx
- riddlethesphinx reblogged this from schakall
- 17xinfinity answered: I really don’t know anymore. I hear very conflicting reports all the time. I want to see for myself.
- vayonpoole likes this
- heerosui answered: i can agree to this. i have met him 2008 at acen
- roymaes answered: APPARENTLY he’s homophobic, rude and kind of pervy towards teenage girls… from what I’ve read. I don’t know if it’s true or not D;
- alisoteloyj answered: No one that I know does! I LOVE him!
- theprincessheartfillia posted this