is there any food in the world more boring than quinoa i swear to god
hey food for diabetics
a food you can LITERALLY DO NOTHING WITH
fuck quinoa gonna eat my rice up in here fuck that
my mom always makes it pretty good idk its gotta be WITH someone and i dont just mean what you cook it with but it has to be a side-dish to something worth eating
quinoa with cheese is DAMN good. also chicken. also plan quinoa with salt. y’alls are missing out, quinoa rocks.
i had quinoa risotto once
it was off the chain
quinoa salad forever.
I eat it so often, yet I still don’t know how to pronounce it.
- agooddaytowhy reblogged this from smirkingbenevolence and added:
- smirkingbenevolence reblogged this from alisonofagun and added:
- smirkingbenevolence likes this
- loveand-squalor likes this
- idealistinside likes this
- gettysburg-undress reblogged this from hyperbolequeen
- the-goblin-king reblogged this from alisonofagun and added:
- saiikavon likes this
- redamancer reblogged this from chef-tonberry and added:
- knitgrimshaw reblogged this from seppin and added:
- alisonofagun reblogged this from misandrwitch and added:
- misandrwitch reblogged this from seppin and added:
- secondside likes this
- fallinginpeace reblogged this from confusedtree
- otterpopemo said: couscous.
- cynicalfrombirth likes this
- therealravensymone likes this
- doctorprincess likes this
- anxxxs likes this
- katlaydee said: it looks like bugs
- buttstruggles likes this
- ucnk likes this
- sendificator likes this
- courierjack said: I really actually like it when included in some sort of wrap. It’s not as dry as rice, and I really prefer it’s texture.
- xnattendox likes this
- zeebruhspot likes this
- kawaiilesluna likes this
- ange-gardien said: Watching the Food Network?
- standardizedresting likes this
- togezo reblogged this from confusedtree
- emmyhootywho said: Grits.
- noirchat likes this
- slimiest likes this
- whorisalvadori likes this
- daddyseducedme reblogged this from confusedtree
- veronicaofithaca said: plain falafel?
- daddyseducedme likes this
- budgerigorous said: i find that the texture of quinoa is often…divisive? in that people either hate it, or can stand it
- ohshitbradpitt likes this
- madelinegraceg said: what about grits or w/e the fuck is it basically the same thing I know nothing why am I talking god
- catch-18 likes this
- sinatraburgers likes this
- sarahshiney likes this
- de-de-de reblogged this from confusedtree and added:
- vizier said: since when is high protein content boring? oh, right…
- commanderjshepard likes this
- enjolrasfriendoftheabc said: plain tofu
- koopa-queen likes this
- erinthesails likes this
- balanophagist said: Are you saying it’s good still or it’s just boring because man, I love quinoa